melbournites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
just wondering how many of us melbournites are out there - i know in the past we have had about 3 people but i think i have spotted a few newbies around! if we have a half decent number maybe we could organise a get together? if u guys have herper friends of course they would be welcome too!
anyway i'll wait to see if i get any responses before we start talking locations lol
:D

why would any one live in melbourn??? :wink:

oi luke ya punk :p

westhamsc are u actually interested in a meet tho?

new that would ster up a few but come on you all know you want to live in sunny QUEENSLAND... 8)

yer its all the sun, beaches, rainforests, sexy ladies and parties that may give some people that impresion that queenslanders are a bit slow, but most of the time it's becouse we are just hungover..... :wink:

Most people in Qld were Melbournites. Thats where they get there slow genes from. There and NZ.

I couldn't handle Qld when I lived there so I came down to Melbourne to find some civilisation :) And yes indeedy, would be very interested in a meet :) That is, if all you youngsters don't mind an oldie coming along :)

im in melbourne for most school holidays. can i come :p

QLD rules, I spent most of my life there and it is soooo awesome. I just laugh at all you guys sitting in $hitty weathered melbourne, but atm as we speak it has rained nonstop for about 3 weeks hehe :)

so does anyone have any ideas for a location? i was thinkin ballarat wildlife park would be cool to go to if anyone could be bothered goin that far! otherwise who has a big backyard?!

come to sunny Queensland I did its alot better...I lived in Fern Tree Gully

Cairns was such a beautiful place until all the 'southerners' started staying longer than their holiday.
Ah Queensland, where if you wanted to you could go for a drive and watch a GTP in it's natural environment if you wanted. For someone as good as it will get to ever owning one.

Dont ever complain about the price of GTP's Rina, for your own safety.I did once. The GTP club get worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back