Mice pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake182

Reaction score
Hello girl's and guy's
well after many week's of planing and setting up my two tubs i am i mice breeder "YaY" if you wanna no how i did it all read this thread
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/herp-help-38/mice-rats-184611/ well this is a cheap set up atm but if you read that thread i was going to get a shed but did not happen to im a limited to 2-4 tubs but i have 2 atm they have a food hopper in there with a edstorm auto watering kit in there but im not sure if there using it :( i use bio mare as food and feed frozen peas once a week

the black mice is the male and the blond two are the female's and when i picked them up i got a pregent one "hoot hoot"
also most people say keep the male in there all the time but i want to let the little mice grow to hoppers with mummy ATM till i get a rack soon :)

thanks here are some pic's sorry for the crap's pic's :)

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 83
Woohoo fresh killed for me now!!! Good one Bud ill pop over on the weekend if your not working

how do you have the drippers set up? Are they just dangling in there? If so they might struggle to use them unless they work out to hold the dripper while using it. If you have the hose in the tub they may eventually chew through it - will take a while but if it does happen you may end up with a flooded tub.

how do you have the drippers set up? Are they just dangling in there? If so they might struggle to use them unless they work out to hold the dripper while using it. If you have the hose in the tub they may eventually chew through it - will take a while but if it does happen you may end up with a flooded tub.

yeah i got a bit of bit of wood and drilled a hole where the tubing goe's thru so the can chew it and the nipple has just been pushed up the pice of wood so they can not chew any thing and if they do ill be able to tell :)

just gave then some pea's and there smahing them and the females have made a nest :)

- - - Updated - - -

here are some pic's

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guy's I have notice one of my female mice getting a bit fat would se be pregent

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.