Mice with tumors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Would any of you use a mouse with a big tumor as food for a snake??

tumors arn't contagious but i would remove the tumor before feed it to your python

Would you eat a piece of KFC if it had a tumor in it? - (spew) For the price of a mouse why would you bother Adam? Unless you're up to something more sinister...cloning perhaps? LOL

Yeah, Bryony is correct, they aren't contagious, but usually caused by fights and bites. They usually are full of yucky pus n stuff!! Ewwww!!! We usually dong the mice when they get those big tumours on em. Cheers Cheryl

lol moosenoose u are so halarious where do u come up with this stuff?lol

....cloning perhaps?

moosenoose said:
Would you eat a piece of KFC if it had a tumor in it?
How could you tell?
Adam Its a growth made of mouse cell tissue.
Its like getting 2o% extra for free
Peter

Why not? Its only meat.
RodentRancher, you are thinkng of an Abcess.

peterescue said:
Why not? Its only meat.
RodentRancher, you are thinkng of an Abcess.

Maybe because it seems disgusting Pete!
be_sick.gif

Isnt cancer/tumours normal cells that run rampant and dont stop dividing/growing? something to do with damaged inhibitor gene/s that normaly control it? something like that anyway. still, its about perception. "Yucky yucky yucky poo" :lol:

Would I feed a mouse with a tumour to my precious snakes? :shock: No.

Why? - - - Just because. Get another mouse. :)
Em

I'm just sippin on a "hair of the dog" and new not to read this thread. Now my beer is lumpy.

Speaking of spew, has anyone seen the email "don't ever get this drunk". If you have then you know that that is something to spew about. :?
If you haven't and want to PM me your email and i will send it to you.

You want spew making.
Think along the lines of two guys cutting up a possum and argueing about who gets to eat the large parasitic worm they just got ot of its gut.
Think of the effect on the mind of a poor boy who had only been living in PNG for a few months at the time.
Mouse tumours! Ha!

It's not very pleasant is it pinkie. :( I just feel sorry for the bloke thats had "home movie" plastered all over the net.

I saw it a few days ago.....and I hope I never see it again. Still makes me shudder just thinking about it.........

Hix

O.K I won't. I was just curious. I now have the suckers breeding like mice anyway!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back