military dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha someones been readin the reptile aussie mag this month methinks! they are pretty attractive little guys thats for sure, and the enclosure they had was beautiful!

haha yeh your psychic XD yeh they're mad looking little lizards, It wud be rad to get a few of em. so if anyone knows of anyone breeding just let me no. thanks

ya thats what i thought, ur better off getting a pygmy beardie and painting black and white on him haha

yea to males...i was going to start the same thread...HAHA...i had a feeling someone would XD

anyone got a pic? I havn't seen these dragons ye

They won't be incredibly rare (in captivity) for too long. Being from the central deserts AND a Ctenophorus, they are prolific breeders to offset their short life span.

-H

100_1367.jpg

pic

-h

to bad they're rare at the moment, they remind me of netted dragons but the netteds only like something like 3 to 5 years, the militarys live 5 to 8, which I think is pretty good

Hi Nephrurus, that pic you posted looks more like Cctenophorus fordi then Ctenophorus isolepis unless it is the subspecies isolepis. Can you confirm.

Great pic, lovely animal

Regards

im not sure, i think 12cm...(please don't yell at me) :D
does anyone know what class they are in NSW?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back