Milky eyed snake....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgieo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
The time has come for a shed.
But I cant help but notice, my Bredli has become kinda needy?

When I come close to the enclosure, he bolts to the side closest to me. When I open the click clack he stands up and reaches for me.
Once he is on me he is calm. If i lay on the lounge, he will go up my shirt up to my chest and curl up.

I check the temps and they are fine, humidity.... etc
I'm not 100% what to think as this is unusual behaviour for a snake?

Any Ideas?

Regardless... I feel loved!!

I would leave it at feeling loved, some snakes have great personality. Other option is hes a big growing boy and is out hunting alot with the warmer temps and you happen to recognise this kind of behavior as companionship and come to his aid :p Either way i wouldnt say theres anything to be worried about :p

As you are aware they can become quite agitated before a shed so just becareful not to think his agressive behavior (if any) is in anyway tied into him seeming needy prior,

I wish my Bredli was like that, hes still getting over his snappy hatchling stage, hence the name snap haha

Variety, I am expecting him to become sappy and possibly Tag me. He has only tried it once, but didnt bite down, and that was during feeding. I got too close, my own fault.

But he gives me a decent warning when he is becoming annoyed. He is just really a lovable snake. It might be weird, but he makes me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish my Bredli was like that, hes still getting over his snappy hatchling stage, hence the name snap haha

Im sure it will get better. hahaha Cool name BTW.
I named mine Spade. haha

Bredli r completely underated IMO...i dont know 2 many ppl that have snappy ones (hatchies maybe) but they r a dream to handle.....dont get me wrong mine was click clack defensive but @ 2M now she just a pussy...her hiss is more painfull than her bite (she has a habbit of doing it in me ear) god nose y!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh forgot ...and Bredli r so ugly and crap colours hey guys????????;)

Im sure it will get better. hahaha Cool name BTW.
I named mine Spade. haha

Yeah hes already considerably better than when i got him earlier this year. Id get half a dozen bites every time i held him. Now i might get the occasional one if i'm not paying attention.

Spades in my lap atm.

And Wash out your mouth ozimid!!! Bredli's are gorgeous!! :D

Snap would be in my lap but i fed him yesterday so ill give him another day to sleep it off before i bother him

Bredli r completely underated IMO...i dont know 2 many ppl that have snappy ones (hatchies maybe) but they r a dream to handle.....dont get me wrong mine was click clack defensive but @ 2M now she just a pussy...her hiss is more painfull than her bite (she has a habbit of doing it in me ear) god nose y!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh forgot ...and Bredli r so ugly and crap colours hey guys????????;)

Maybe its a love hiss, blowing softly in ur ear ;) lol
For those who says bredli's are ugly obviously cant see a good snake when they see one. :)

Cant see.... att doesnt work. :( need to go to Advance settings n change them for photos....

Oi u 2 give me a break..its me pc sometimes it does sometimes it DONT!!!!!!!! and if all else fails i just do through flicker but then they come up HUGE
8070033584_87c52e3d35_b.jpg

Like that LOL!!!!!! he he he

Haha sorry, couldnt help myself (im in one of those moods lol) She is gorgeous and pretty big. Very nice ozi. :)

Last edited:
Haha sorry, couldnt help myself (im in one of those moods lol) She is gorgeous and pretty big. Very nice ozi. :)
Thanks and she grown a bit since that photo lol...she be 2 in Jan lol ;)
(well she eats all the scraps me Stimis leave cause there fussy buggers)

She's gonna be 8 feet by time she's 3 lol, cant wait till i get a bredli. At least u got somewhere to deposit rejected food items other then the bin ;)

Me Jungle is the other trash bin also...so nothing goes to waste...:p

good looking snake there bud, what kind is it ?
LOL jk. love the darker tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back