Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
simple. call the cops next time hes riding on this block. hopefull he will end up with a few fines. call it karma

simple. call the cops next time hes riding on this block. hopefull he will end up with a few fines. call it karma

He rides it anywhere and everywhere and the cops dont do a thing, the cops have caught him several times but because they are lazy nothing happens

at any time you should not kill a snake. you should not be getting that close to a snake if you don't know what it is and if you happen to have one in your house or something don't kill it get some one to remove it. don't be a prick and kill it cause its on the road or cause it's in you house. by NO circumstances should kill a snake. if its accidental than granted your fault but you didn't harm it intentionally, i guess that is what counts the most here. people doing it for fun and out of fear, but come on if you are scared of it you have to get close to kill it anyway so i kinda find that stupid, if your scared get away from it, simple.

god, people these days, no respect for nothing.

I’ve cringingly looked at those pictures, that is just so wrong. It just makes you think what must be going through someone’s head to do to want to do something like that. Enjoyment? Hatred? What do these people think they are achieving?

Those pics arent working for me, any one else?

Did you try the links?

AMY22 my mate said that the guy found it quite halirious that he did burnouts on it and then he proceded to throw a rock at its head to make sure it was dead

Did you try the links?

AMY22 my mate said that the guy found it quite halirious that he did burnouts on it and then he proceded to throw a rock at its head to make sure it was dead

I can’t swear or condone violence on this forum but I really wish I could right now. Why can’t people just admire these things when they come across them?

By the way I can see the photos fine, I can even see them on the first pages now too, not just the links.

I can’t swear or condone violence on this forum but I really wish I could right now. Why can’t people just admire these things when they come across them?

By the way I can see the photos fine, I can even see them on the first pages now too, not just the links.

Cool. Something will definately happen to him about the snake does anyone know who i would go through to do something about it?

Cool. Something will definately happen to him about the snake does anyone know who i would go through to do something about it?

RSPCA. and its called Carma, what goes around comes around. he will get it some day lol...i hope

I still can't get the pics, but that guy needs to be put away or at the very least given a huge fine

huge fine?? lol he needs way more. maybe chop him up in a few bits. leave him to rot. yeah maybe that will suffice. ^_^

You can try the police, as it is illegal to do what he did, you can try the RSPCA. The only problem with things like this is that unless it is an horrific act of cruelty (like those idiots who tied a kangaroo to a car and drove it down the street, or that couple with all the dogs), they are likely not going to do much about it unless they are contacted immediately.
You’ve got pictures. You’ve got another witness. You can get this other friend and see if they will do something with you, get them to tell their side of the story. But I personally think that not a lot will be done especially based on everyone’s age. And bare in mind the RSPCA can be a bit cocky. But there is definitely no harm in trying.
In fact, what I think might be the best idea is to call them up, tell them that some kid you know found a snake and let them know what he did and that he thought it was a joke. Tell them you have some photos of it, but you would like to know if anything can be done and if not what should you do next time it happens. From my experience if you call them and say this person did this the other day, they’ll just give you a ‘well what can we do about it?’ attitude. Just let them know you aren’t sure if anything can be done/what to do when this sort of thing happens.
The RSPCA and Animal Welfare League gets so many calls (and I’ve done stuff with both of them so I know first hand just how many critters they get. At the AWL one day they got 11 cats just after being open for an hour. And the RSPCA sometimes has to euthanise critters simply because there is no room, so their attitude comes from the fact they can’t support every single situation. If there were less idiots like this, more animals could be helped.

I’ll finish there, otherwise I’ll be sitting here writing my lectures all night...

Killing a snake is illegal unless it's an absolutely necessary thing

And when would it be absolutely necessary? I personally can't think of any situation where I would be left with no choice but to kill a snake.

And when would it be absolutely necessary? I personally can't think of any situation where I would be left with no choice but to kill a snake.

i can. say you fell off your bike and you broke your arm, and it just so happens that an angry tiger snake is 5 meters from you.... it would say it is acceptible to kill it if it is striking or is a risk to your health.

btw pics still arnt working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back