MITES???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
I have a file snake and ever since I got it it spends all day in its water, does this mean it has mites?

It may....... but then again, it might not! My snakes sometimes love to have a soak in their waterbowl, and they definitely do not have mites (I periodically spray Top of Descent to make sure they don't). Some have said that it helps them when they're getting ready to shed their skin. However, sometimes I think they just like it! My olive has been known to soak for a couple of days at a time! :)

Have you had a really close look at it? Have a look around the eyes and mouth in particular - use a magnifying glass, if your eyes are as bad as mine! :shock: :roll:

Damn! [blush! blush! blush!] Got me fair and square!

My only excuse is that I didn't note the type of snake! That's what I get for spending all day on this site! [blush again!] [sheepish grin!]

Boy! You guys are enjoying my embarrassment, aren't you! [grin!]

I'd luv a file snake. I saw one out of water at a course I did, it looked amazing! All floppy and dead-like ('til it flicked itz tongue) I'd luv to see it IN the water! Do u have any pics?

Ella
:)

Farkurnell said:

Thats just bloody typical of you Greg.
If you have nothing nice to say best don't say anything!!!!!!

edited the admins edit!!!!!!!

:lol: don't know which post was the funnier one :lol:

:oops: Ok, ok! That's what we're here for folks - to provide entertainment for the masses!

Must admit I had a good chuckle over that one (after I got over my humiliating embarassment, anyway!) :oops: :? :wink: :D

Must say that in terms of good looks the ole file snake definatly lucked out I thought. They have quiet an interesting story to their habits and as display animals in specifically designed display aquariums would be pretty neat to observe.
David, to err is human, but you have accepted it with class and style and that is a skill I have perfected in such situations as yours over the years. Thus, I am the classiest mistake maker you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. :lol:
Regards Rina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back