Mixed Outdoor Enclosure?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

childreni_440

Reaction score
I have the oppotunity to buy a 5ft long by 5ft wide by 7ft high bird avairy. I was wondering what combinations of lizards will live together in an outdoor avairy? Im in north east victoria.

honestly im not to ure but i have seen post were people have said they house ewd, beardies, blues, shingles and even turtles in the same enclosure. I would sy that it would depend on the amount of room they would have and as long as their individual needs are met, now thats a desent size but it isn't huge so i would say ony about 4-5 adult lizards and i there are ater dragons you would loose more ground rea because of the need for a larger pond

hey...blueys, cunninghams, water dragons all seem to go well together and capable of tolerating cooler conditions.

Mixed Outdoor Enclosure

The enclosure on the right has the dimensions of 8m x 5m x 2m.
I keep water dragons, blue tongues, eastern longnecks, beardies and cunninghams in here successfully, and all breed without fail each year. As Jason said, a lot depends on the room you have for the amount of species you are looking to house.
I would think you would'nt have any problems housing beardies and waters together in your enclosure with correct housing needs for both and not too larger number off both species.
Chris

RE: Mixed Outdoor Enclosure

I soooo want a flat backyard! Nice set ups chris. My aviary is 1.3x3 I think. It holds 6 Beardies at the moment.

RE: Mixed Outdoor Enclosure

Chris, those enclosures look awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back