Mixed results for the albino 'mac' project: Snake Ranch news

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to the one held by QPWS at Pallarenda, its movement was shrouded by corruption. The two people involved in the corruption (on the QPWS side) are no longer with the department. Not because of the underhanded deal though.

Baden, PM me the name of the very experienced person and I will confirm or deny.

This photo has been on the net for a few years now .
It looks Leucistic to me.
It would be great to see more of these getting arround in the hobby.
Leucisticmac.jpg

I thought the one in townsville was leucistic?

Yes it was, I am sorry I got it wrong.

They had 2 blue-eyed leucies, one died (in the care of QPWS - can you believe it?) and the other one found its corrupted way to its new owner who is a member on this site. No flies on him but the QPWS Officers acted inappropriately (I am sure there is another word for it. LOL).

cheers

Yes it was, I am sorry I got it wrong.

They had 2 blue-eyed leucies, one died (in the care of QPWS - can you believe it?) and the other one found its corrupted way to its new owner who is a member on this site. No flies on him but the QPWS Officers acted inappropriately (I am sure there is another word for it. LOL).

cheers

hmm so this is in Townsville and a member on this site has it...

and a member on this site has just posted a pic of it and ironically he is from Townsville *Shrug*
just connecting the dots! :D

Gees, Tassie ,
Your not good at connecting the dots at all mate. lol
The member who has the lucy mac now , used to live near Townsville but now lives near Brisbane.
If i owned the lucy mac i would have posted pics of it so often lol .
That photo i posted has been online for years, its not my photo and i dont have the lucy mac.
I liked WR comments because it is the truth.
Roger

As recently happened with me keeping boas in Brisbane it is very dangerous to add 2 and 2 and come up with 5. No-one said the snake went to a member in Townsville.

hmm so this is in Townsville and a member on this site has it...

and a member on this site has just posted a pic of it and ironically he is from Townsville *Shrug*
just connecting the dots! :D

Ah right, that makes sense when you have associates who have close ties to NPWS ;)

Gees, Tassie ,
Your not good at connecting the dots at all mate. lol
The member who has the lucy mac now , used to live near Townsville but now lives near Brisbane.
If i owned the lucy mac i would have posted pics of it so often lol .
That photo i posted has been online for years, its not my photo and i dont have the lucy mac.
I liked WR comments because it is the truth.
Roger

Inquisitive minds are waking up. How intriguing. Who is the mysterious owner and who is the corrupted Officer?

cheers
Sherlock Holmes

i don't really care who has it, i just wanna know are there plans for these guys to hit the market at some point?

Why? Would you want one? They're only blue-eyed freaks. Best to keep the trash out of circulation. :shock::shock:

Only a true morph lover would want one to be honest, not much good to purists as they are as you say freaks.

Why? Would you want one? They're only blue-eyed freaks. Best to keep the trash out of circulation. :shock::shock:

They will hit the market sooner or later if he gets them to breed I imagine there would be a bit of a waiting list on them already.

cheers
Scott

Only a true morph lover would want one to be honest, not much good to purists as they are as you say freaks.

What do you mean boa, all the purists only have pure JAGs. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back