Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just thought i would start a thread to get an answer from some of the herpers.
Has any one ever mixed different kinds of lizards or snakes together, and was it succesful?
Thanks

yes worked well i had small skinks with thick tail geckos in a well planted/cared for terrarium worked very well, wether you looked at the tank day or night there was something going on

Bredli and tree skinks
Shingles, blues and beardies
frogs and scrubs
Death adder and jungle pythons
Boyds and frogs

you certainly can just need to make sure they are compatible in habitat

l mixe my adult Olive Python's with my adult Northern Blue-Tongue's from Darwin and Kimberley Regions, l also let 1 of my adult Desert Sand Monitor's run around my home, and he gets up close with the Northern Blue-Tongue's aswell, without any trouble but l am always keeping a close eye on them just in case, it seem to be that my male Kimberley Blue-Tongue's chase my male Desert Sand Monitor around the home, and he runs away looking for cover, you would think it would be the Sandy chasing the Bluey's not the other way around.:)

Not sure about mixing coastals?
Any one got any pics i know at the Castle Hill Expo there were a few mixed tanks

licky, to be honest no freakin idea im more of a lizard man!!! though i would love to get into snakes! my mum says NOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back