• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_Archibald

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking to find someone with sub/adult or adult guaranteed male/female pairs or trios of monitors which I can put on hold and purchase after this breeding season. I'm happy to pay a deposit if needed. I will consider proven breeders and also pairs that have not bred. As I said, they must be guaranteed pairs. If there's even a hint of doubt in your mind I'm not interested.

The species I'm interested in are:
Sand Monitor (Varanus goudlli), particularly some nice flavis if available
Blackheaded Monitor (Varanus tristis), or V.t.orientalis
Mangrove Monitor (Varanus indicus)
Spencers Monitor (Varanus spenceri)
Mitchells Water Monitor (Varanus mitchelli)
Spotted Tree Monitor (Varanus scalaris)

If you live outside NSW you must be willing to freight at my expense. I will want to see photos at minimum before purchase, but if in NSW I expect the oppourtunity to view the animals first-hand.

I will pay good money for healthy, sexed animals but I will not pay any ridiculous prices so please don't make ridiculous offers.

I am located in Newcastle, NSW.

I can be contacted here in this thread, by PM, or on [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Simon Archibald

Why did you sell all the ones you had before?

Congrats Greg...I'd let you know how he was if I had have picked him up...but I didn't. Hope yours is going well...

Simon Archibald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back