• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
Hi All

Unfortunately due to situations beyond my control I have to reluctantly sell some of my breeding pairs & subadult pairs, below is what I have available:

2 x guaranteed sub adult pair Oedura Coggeri $350.00 per pair
1 x Breeding pair Oedura Castelnaui $400 per pair (laid 5 x clutches last season just gone)
1 x Breeding pair Strophurus Taenicauda (Golden Tailed Geckos) $400 for the pair
1 x Breeding pair Diplodactylus Granariensis $450 for the pair (had 10 x clutches last season)

This is an opportunity for anybody wanting a good breeding investment on some hard to find species to grab them.

PM your interests.

Cheers

Troy

Geckos

Hi ari
I would like to take the Oedura Coggeri,Oedura Castelnaui and the Diplodactylus Granariensis
could you send me your phone number and i give you a call or you could call me on 0427 351359 or email me on [email protected]
Thanks John

Hi Guys & Gals

Going through some difficult times at present of a personal nature - will try to respond to PM & upload pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back