More pedes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well Im home sick and bored so I thought I'd post some pics of my two Scolopendra morsitans I got a couple of weeks ago. Morsitans are a very nice species, probably my favourites tied with Rhysida nuda.
First is my 80mm NW QLD Morsitans with half blue half yellow legs (a fairly rare form according to richoman, only two in the hobby, he has the other one)
IMG_2993.jpg
Second is a Central East QLD Morsitans, same length but quite thin. Not an uncommon form but certainly a vibrant coloured one :)
IMG_2972.jpg

These guys a cool mate I have see some realy nice different coloured ones with blue and green on them as well.

Nice, post a pic on the Show us your inverts thread and I could ID them for you (thats if you dont know what species they are already)
Hoping to get some more pedes soon and as always I'll post pics.

No sorry mate no up on the inverts realy, next time i see one I will take a pic and you can id the beast cheers

Oh sorry I read your post quickly, I thought you said you have some of your own, nevermind then lol
Skim reading FTL.

Oh sorry I read your post quickly, I thought you said you have some of your own, nevermind then lol
Skim reading FTL.

Sorry mate just read my first post lol guess i should check for missing letters before i hit post lol.

If you get envenomated it would hurt a lot, swell up and you may vomit, but unless your allergic its not serious, although I wouldnt like to be bitten!

I have heaps of these bloody things around the house, they frequently end up in my pool, those that don't die in there do so after a quick spray. I never knew people collected them as pets.

Lol funny so many people hate and kill them and try to keep themnaway from their house and find heaps, and then theres people like me who look everywhere for them to catch and keep some and never find one!

iv only just got into inverts i got a scorpion on the weekend and might go and try to find some pedes, i saw a few when i was herping this week, realy nice blue and red ones but never realy bothered having a good look, next time ill bring my bug catcher:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back