Mornin' All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eevarn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading your threads with interest in the lead up to aquiring some new friends - two dwarf bearded dragons which I got yesterday! I have found a lot of the advice to others really helpful in regard to feeding and temperature etc.

We think (too early to tell) that one of the beardies is a male (Name: Eevarn, hence my nickname) and one is a female (Name: Jub-Jub - yes we are fans of the Simpsons).

My housemate has a four month old childrens python and my boyf has a blue tounge called Speedy (save from certain death as a baby by a friend!!)

So we are well and truly into the fascinating world of reptiles!!!

Cheers,
Amy :lol:

Welcome :)
Post some pictures of your beardies, everyone loooves to see pictures!

Will try to figure out how, my camera is in a different state at the mo (thanks mum :x ) but i might be able to send them from my phone to my puter by bluetooth........

They are such cuties.... I lub them already!!!!

Get out while you still can!

(well you will save yourself a lot of money anyway.. always something else ya wanna buy....)

Welcome to the site!

Hope your little ones are doing well and I hope you find lots of valuable information here.

Looking forward to seeing some pics!! :)

Pic of Jub-Jub asleep...

Ain't she cute? She has fallen asleep with her nose to the glass! Must have been admiring her reflection!
Just in case you were wondering I have gotten rid of the sand in the vivarium and replaced it with astroturf! Much neater and no need to worry if they are gonna eat it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8262.JPG
    IMG_8262.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back