Mortal kombat 9 :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MK9 won't work online with an Aussie PSN.
Make a NZ PSN (need a separate email address). For address, just look up a street address of a Pizza Hut or something similar.
As for paying for multiplayer (yep, you have pay to to play online) you will need an NZ credit card or get a NZ PSN gift voucher. It will need to be bought in NZ. I haven't found a website to do this yet, so if you find one, let me know.
You will need the NZ PSshop to buy the extra characters.

Has anyone that has this managed to download the extra characters?

If so, HOW???!!!

I'll be getting my internet hooked up to the new house on Monday and the first thing I'll be doing is trying to get all the extra characters lol.

:( not cool!
It's almost worth a weekend trip to NZ lol.

Online is laggy and terrible compared to the likes of Super Street Fighter 4 etc. Story mode is fantastic in this MK, but the only downside to the game is tragic online vs :(

Loving it so far - it has more of the original feel the first few games had, while incorporating some new features never seen before. Love the xray hits haha.

Scorpion has made an epic comeback as my all time favourite too.

Just bought a PS3 & I LOVE it!!
Thinking of getting MK9,. is it worth getting?
& what are the rules on importing it?

Just order it from Amazon or something.
If you ever liked Mortal Kombat it's definitely worth it.

I read on a gaming forum that it's not illegal to have in Australia, it's only illegal to sell.

I know of a few people now that have ordered it from Amazon with no problem.

They even have a cool special edition one with cool book ends ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back