Most recent find

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mace699

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought i'd show you what i found this morning on my walk around the tracks he was pretty docile actually and was willing to pose for a few shots before i put him back.

Attachments

• DSCF0164.jpg
    DSCF0164.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF0170.jpg
    DSCF0170.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0169.jpg
    DSCF0169.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0168.jpg
    DSCF0168.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 65
He's a very fine specimen, you probably stressed him by bringing him home to photograph him, I'd just left him be and enjoyed watching him and maybe following him until he disappeared under the leaves/grass or sand, probably pays to always have a camera of some kind handy for when you happen across rarities like him.

Did you take him back the exact same place you found him ?

Last edited:
hey yeah i put him straight back i only found him in the front garden bed he was fine didn't freak out or anything when i found him and was calm when i picked him up. i only had him for all of a minute or two. took those pics then popped him right back so he could continue sunning he just chilled out again back in the sun. does anyone know if they can be brought because they look pretty cool.

They would be rare in captivity. They are a generally fessorial species (they spend most of their time under the first few layers of leaf-litter/sand) which makes them less popular as pets and slightly harder to keep. Certainly they would be a pet that few people consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back