Motorcycle Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really makes me laugh too. $20,000 bike, $1000 helmet, $700 jacket then wears shorts and thongs, DOH!!!!!!
I have been riding for a very long time and I have seen some pretty nasty accidents.

After seeing the damage done to hubby's steel capped harley boots after a minor accident i have made sure both of us cover up well... only takes 1 stone on the road to ruin your life...

Do you race your 250 or is it just a muck around bike like my raptor :p

I'm not gunna speak for the guy, but I doubt he races it. It's a 2 stroke and has no numbers on it. Everyone races 4 strokes now.

After seeing the damage done to hubby's steel capped harley boots after a minor accident i have made sure both of us cover up well... only takes 1 stone on the road to ruin your life...

My mother has seen the helmet and steel capped boots of our friend who was killed in January. (his wife has them) The helmet was good quality and the steel caps were brand new. The boots had been scraped right down the the steel, and the helmet was cracked all the way around and was filled with blood. According to the police, he might as well have been wearing a paper bag over his head, helmets aren't designed to withstand impact at 120km. :cry: We went over to where the accident happened the day it happened, and we took two plastic bags full of bits of the bike and even bits of the helmet. His wife said that 3 other people have also told her about picking up things from the site. We took those things because we didn't want his wife to go down there and see it, it was bad enough that she was going to Melbourne to identify him. Obviously whoever is meant to clean up after incidents like these failed to do their job.

i only got my Ls,go for my P's in 2 weeksbut this is my ride.
mybaby.jpg

I purchased it 9 months ago and Im happy with it so far, great L's and P's bike, best looking IMO, and is a cheap way to get around town, just got to stay away from them high ways lol

My mate is buying a 98 CBR 250RR fireblade. The older ones are better, they rev to 19k, the new ones sound like an XR80 and rev to 12 lol. They go OK for a 250, too. 190kmh is all good :D I'm going to buy one, too. Sick of fuel costs.

[video=youtube;XihQeZpwqpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE[/video]

[video=youtube;gG1guqmko3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG1guqmko3k[/video]

[video=youtube;Q9zNUPDmnz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zNUPDmnz4&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/video]

Last edited:
Knees in the breeze

My 09 Road King (Country Bike)
103 kit with 10.5.1 Hi Comp Wiseco pistons
S&S Easy start grunt cams, Big sucker air intake, 14"Chubby Apes
Best Harley I have ever owned.
030.jpg

My 09 Softail Delux (City Bike)
Standard except for pipes
003-2.jpg

Got a great deal on the two in matching colours
003-1.jpg

My wifes 09 Custom Sporty (883) Factory custom paint
1200cc Kit, cams, high flow filter, Thunder Max auto tuner.
001-2.jpg

Love the Road King Lofty.

Gata- i told you not to quote me on Hubby's road king year modal- turns out i was very wrong- its a 2006...

1st Bike: Honda CBR125R - bought to save money on fuel from driving a V8, bike - $5000 + $4 a week on fuel.

2nd Bike: Suzuki GSX-R 600 - bought coz was having too much fun on the first bike but it wasn't fast or powerful enough to keep up with traffic. Lost $2000 selling first bike, paid $13000 for new one.

3rd Bike: Kawasaki Z1000 - bought coz the 2nd bike wasn't found to be too comfortable after 30 mins of riding. Lost $3000 selling second bike, paid $16000.

Spent $21000 on bikes to save fuel driving the V8. Hmmm, how long is that going to take to be in front again...lol

Left Side.jpg
DSC02689.jpg

Attachments

• Orange_White Z1000.jpg
    Orange_White Z1000.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
driving cars does my head in ,you cant get the same feeling you get from a decent bike or have as much fun as on bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back