Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fail threads... their every where...
fail thread.jpg

I'll join in on that rant.
Wanted to go fishing for the past 4 weeks - the only day I could do so, I have to do laundry, as the next days it was raining again.

Now there's an old fashionist. I haven't heard the term "do laundry" for years. I've always called it washing, and I do that every day.

Guys...when you go to the shops.....actually, scrap that.

If you step outside of your own home....please....

PUT A SHIRT ON!!

I was at a large shopping centre today, and a guy was walking through the centre with his little family....jeans, joggers, baseball cap....NO SHIRT! :?:shock:

I don't know of a woman alive who thinks that is a good look...

Im discusted that they didnt let Mr.abbit go on patrol in Afghanistan he would have been able to detect all of the remaining 50 or so alkalida operatives(in Afghanistan) easily with his radar and he has been trained how to shoot them from what i saw on the news. It would have prevented WWIII.

Kristy, you can get slashed here too, one of the benifits of having a multicultural socety.

Guys...when you go to the shops.....actually, scrap that.

If you step outside of your own home....please....

PUT A SHIRT ON!!

I was at a large shopping centre today, and a guy was walking through the centre with his little family....jeans, joggers, baseball cap....NO SHIRT! :?:shock:

I don't know of a woman alive who thinks that is a good look...

What makes you think they care? IMO only posers wear anything but shorts, unless they are trying to look proffesional or keep warm, a layer of blubber works better than a shirt :p

Last edited:
hehe cant believe i found this thread... hasnt been a rant on here in over a year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back