Movie/video clip maker

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysnakesau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Does anyone know a simple, easy to use, dumbies version movie maker? I have 3 programs - Windows Vista Movie Maker, Nero Vision and Vegas802 but the windows one is the only one I have kind of worked out. Only problem with this one though, its features are limited and I am finding the program very unstable. It crashes regularly. I save my work everytime I add something new, just to be sure I won't lose it. Nero has some great features but I'll be buggered if I can work out how to edit files I have added. I read up the manual on the internet but my computer & photography literacy aren't really that good to understand the manual. But I love taking photos and want to broaden my interest to make some small video clips and movies. I have made a 4 minute clip in WMM, gathering pieces of different videos of I have shot of my hubby paragliding with his mates. And I have started another featuring all their mishaps, tree meetings etc...only where nobody has been hurt of course.

Do you know of a better yet just as simple, movie making program? I'd really like one where the timing and transition can be adjusted individually from one picture to another, more control over audio sound so I can have background commentry plus music on one clip but maybe not another. I am probably asking too much but would be nice to think it can be done.

I can't show you the video clip I have done. I don't know how to shrink the file size without effecting the clip. ATM my video clip is 63.1Mb. Its a lot of fun.

pinacle studies... my brother used to make movies on that one, not sure what the latest version is though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back