!!!!!!!!!!mr b bredli!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to know if anyone has any bredli bred from Mrbredli
if so could you please post pics!
thanks wil

They won't, because this is the first time i've bred them. :)

That could have been the end right there - if not for this post,

Here are the parents, if you look at the female with your left eye, whilst looking at the male with your right eye, then kind of blur your eyes until it looks like you're looking at one snake... well that's what the hatchies are going to look like. :D

Attachments

• Beehive Bredli.jpg
    Beehive Bredli.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Male Bredli 1.jpg
    Male Bredli 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 65
Here are the parents, if you look at the female with your left eye, whilst looking at the male with your right eye, then kind of blur your eyes until it looks like you're looking at one snake... well that's what the hatchies are going to look like. :D

I found that really funny:lol: :lol: :lol:

with a mum and daddy like that, the hatchies are bound to look lovely :)

Nice snakes you have there MrB

Haha MrB!

It's about time you take some more photos me thinks, otherwise people will start to wonder if they're really your snakes or just a couple of photos you managed to take of someone else's snakes. ;) :D

How are the eggs going anyway? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back