• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mulga monitor/Gillens monitor breeding colony x 5 and enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyA

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Varanus Gilleni

Common Name
Pygmy mulga monitor/Gillens monitor

Sex
belived to be 3F 2M when i bought them

Size
20-25cm

Quantity Available

Price
wont seperate they all get along too well and only selling to fund knee reco otherwise i will keep them

General Description
This is my colony of mulga monitors, was sold to me as 3 females and 2 males but yet to breed and will breed this year as they are starting to play chasies with each other, these guys are extremly active and always clibing and lapping the enclosure all day every day, especially when its crickets and woodies time, not to flighty and all can be patted and a couple picked up with the others getting better every day, the price includes there 1800Wx900Hx700D enclosure of 50/50 reptile sand and red brickies sand, has a 4 foot uv tube, compact uv globe, 250W uva heat globe, tiled floor with grouted in heat mat and thermostat with a humidity sensor, all bits and pieces encluded, they love their insects kangaroo/chicken/turkey mince and chopped chicken hearts.
would be keeping them but have just done my knee and need to pay for a reco. sensational monitors

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details
0402423528 and here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

IMG_0348.jpgIMG_0350.jpgIMG_0349.jpgIMG_0352.jpgIMG_0347.jpg

or $750 in a 4 foot enclosure with the same accesories

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back