multiblock

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Reaction score
Block type multi block doesnt exist ,,,, oh well better do some work

Fixed :D Just upgraded the forum from version 1.2e to 1.2f so there was bound to be a problem somewhere.

Adam.
The forum messages on the scroll bar work, but are not displayed in the centre of the page like they used to be, are you aware of this?

Cheers Neil

the issue is, on users whos accounts aren't "remembered" on the computer, then the login page leads them to the page with "login", "register". "lost password" (i think thats the third one) links. clicking login just refreshes that page, it doesn't lead anywhere.

Yep Adam! I just got home and found about 20 emails from users who say the same thing as Sam. They're all worried that they've been banned! :) No guys, relax. I'm sure Adam will fix it - if it isn't already!

I'd say from the lack of members logged in - it aint fixed yet :D

I'd say you're right! I don't expect to see it fixed until tomorrow.

There are still modules not working, but I'll work on getting them going throughout the day.

Withdrawal symtoms yesterday, not being able to login and post, get my messages. :(

Thank God for chat!!!!:p:p:p

Hix

I must admit it was a little amusing! You wouldn't believe the number of emails from users who thought they'd been deleted because of some transgression! :) Lots of guilty consciences, eh? ;-)

when all these ppl thought they were blocked they should of read this thread. although u can't post u can still read and after reading magpies post i knew what was going on.

plus i don't have your email.

so thaks for your post magpie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back