• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Murray River Hatchling Turtles For Sale - Will Freight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Baby Hatchling Muray River turtles for sale. Size of 20c piece. Eating well on Frz bloodworm and frz brineshrimp (both available at pet stores). Very cute, very healthy. Come with full caresheet. Willing to freight anywhere in australia. Cost approx $35-$55 depending on location!

License needed in most states. Asking $75ea or 2 for $140, discount for multiple buy. Please email [email protected] or "SMS" 0423771646.

MAY SWAP FOR REPTILES OR ENCLOSURES/TANKS OF INTEREST. Coming from a well cared for environment, help available along the way, once purchased to help you and your turtle. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Thanks!

Hi there,

Tried to pm you, but you cant receive private messages? please enable this so i can PM you!

Sorry, phone died, and i completely forgot! im Sorry we have a new puppy lol and im toitally focused on him lol. Anyway what would you like to know?!

Bump, Murray River Hatchling Still Available. Will Swap For Snakes And Geckosd Of Interest (difference Made). Hypo Carpets, Hypo Bredlis, Bhp, Thicktail Geckos, Smooth Knobtail Geckos Etc. Thanks. Bump!

Short Neck Murrays $60, Eastern Long Neck $65, WILL FREIGHT ($35-$55). Consider trades of repitles of interest. Come with care sheet :)

is there a mum or dad

is there a mum or dad because i dont relli wat one the size of a 20 cent peace..:p

No, no adults only the hatchlings. A few are about the size of a 50c piece. Will a proper diet they will be about 10cm shell diameter within a year. Thanks

hi, just enquiring about the murray shortneck hatchlings

hi, i am interested in your turtles but dont yet have a license or tank but i was just wondering about your where abouts in brisbane?

thanks

Sorry K sheep and Nikki elmo, there will be moe available close to the end of the year, both Murray short necks and eastern long necks. Thanks!

hi,

i was wondering if i could get a discount on buying one because i can only afford to pay $50 for one because i also have to pay for the freight....where abouts in australia are u?

bye

Sorry K sheep and Nikki elmo, there will be moe available close to the end of the year, both Murray short necks and eastern long necks. Thanks!

i'm sure you can have the extra $10 by the end of the year

Yes hornet spot on. Im sure you can save up a little more. It costs $55 to freight one, so you;d be up for $105 anyway. Though i am sympathetic, and may give discount, depending on how the hatchies turn out. Thanks!

Hey sxc celly

would like to put in an order for two hatchys of the clutch coming... i live in brissy so no need to bother with freight.

thanks - talk soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back