My 2 new coastal girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxysnake

Reaction score
Firstly I'd like to thank Pike1 for these 2, I'm very happy with them! The first girl is actually quite yellow in the flesh and I love the stripes and markings on the second girl. Anyhow enjoy the pics.
Girl #1
6341.jpg

6342.jpg

6346.jpg

Girl #2
6343.jpg

6344.jpg

6345.jpg

Beaut looking pair.
Hope you look after them well and post more pics later. Very nice markings too

Hope you look after them well

you can put your house on the fact that dee will look after them,

i thinks thats a dumb thing to say, but thats only my opinion,

cheers,
steve........

great looking coastals, i hope mine come out as good,

cheers,
steve......

steve6610 said:
cheers,
steve......
you know the one about if you cant say something nice ................ .Read all of the line . I centainly meant no disrespect Dee even if some one tries to make it so.
Yes I am a "newbie" trying to fit in , but after some of the posts on this forum I will soon be a gonebie!!!
Thanks for the kind words steve6610

Russ- i know u ment no disrespect to dee, so dont worry about what steve6610 has to say ok.

Russ said:
steve6610 said:
cheers,
steve......
you know the one about if you cant say something nice ................ .Read all of the line . I centainly meant no disrespect Dee even if some one tries to make it so.
Yes I am a "newbie" trying to fit in , but after some of the posts on this forum I will soon be a gonebie!!!
Yep russ LOLz its like africa on APS,the little gazzelle is injured and drops back from the pack and gets eaten by the lions :lol: They are very nice looking snakes :D

re My

What big teeth you have ice :lol:

re My

Dont worry ice,africa just sounded better,us old zulu fellas love the smell of elephant dunn in the morning(yeh i cant understand me either and Hix had a nervous breakdown trying) :lol:

re My

Foxysnake i like the first carpet there its a very nice color,sorry for stuffing around senillity set in a few years ago, :)

Nice coastals foxy, the first is very similar to one of mine.......

First of all Russ, I don't take offence that easy, though there are a few people on this website that do! Hugsta that coastal is really nice - I hope mine turn out similar to that. Did you have that one from a juvie? And what colours were it when it was younger? - I'm trying to get some idea of what they'l turn out like. Below is a pic of my male coastal, that I plan to use in my little breeding trio! Old Zulu - what will we do with you?! The first girl is actually alot nicer in the flesh - alot more yellow than the picture turned out.

no worries,

you know the one about if you cant say something nice ................ .Read all of the line .
I centainly meant no disrespect Dee even if some one tries to make it so.

thats just what i was saying,
and nowhere did i say anything about you being disrespectful to anybody,
i just stated that it was a dumb thing to say, and i will stand behind what
i say, there was no offence meant, but if you want to take offence i can't
help that,

Russ- i know u ment no disrespect to dee, so dont worry
about what steve6610 has to say ok.

lol, and you can talk, i have the right to say what i want and
if you don't like it bad luck,
but again i don't see what the big deal is russ, you said it not me,
if somebody came up to me and said, " i hope you look after them well,"
i'd tell them to stuff off, but in saying that, if i offended you russ then i'm
sorry,
just ask peterescue how many times i stuff up, it's no big deal,

i'm sorry dee if i offended you by taking what russ said the wrong way,
but thats life, he will get over it, i'll get over it, and i'm sure you will
get over it,

cheers,
steve..........

Hey steve it's all good, no problems!
Cheers,
Dee
P.S. Hugsta thanks for the hatchie photo - much appreciated, it's unreal how much they can change colour! I havn't come across many photos from hatchie to sub/adult yet so that gives me a bit of an idea of how my snakes can possibly turn out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back