My 2010 Expo pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was at the homebush frog and reptile expo in NSW not sure it was in the competetions section

Hey great pics, i have to say tho pics 23, 29 and 30, that looks like some sort of ball python or boa, did any1 else notice this, if so why is it here in aust. i would think if there was a strict ban on exotics then they shudnt even be able to display them

Hey great pics, i have to say tho pics 23, 29 and 30, that looks like some sort of ball python or boa, did any1 else notice this, if so why is it here in aust. i would think if there was a strict ban on exotics then they shudnt even be able to display them

Have you never been to a Zoo?

Cool pics Dylan, was a great weekend.

thanks jonno

so im gathering this wud be for an educational purpose, im curious as to how they get them tho as i thought it was illegal to import them, do they obtain them when someone has them seized

ahh yea mate ive been to a zoo jus wondered why exotics would be displayed at reptile "hobby" forum, id expect to see them at zoos

yea jus didnt expect to see that at what is essentially an expo for the hobby lol

hey thaks for the coments
but i want to upload a little more but it will not let me today and yesterday does anyone know why?
i have been attaching the file from my documents.

yeah it was a great show dylan,the best sydney expo by far i hope this next year its not on while the easter show is on at the same venue, as no reptiles will be sold. brings back good memories of that weekendend what could be better than seeing so many breds there and being able to bay what ever stock you want,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back