my angle headed Bubbles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itbites

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
and now meet Bubbles my southern angle headed dragon..She's a li'l cutie! quite shy and hard to find sometimes LOL around 12-14 weeks of age. She is also a well mannered friendly dragon. I never get to see her move or eat most of the time she's very reluctant to move when i'm there. If anyone has any info on these li'l guys love to hear some more tips on raising her

Attachments

• bubbles.jpg
    bubbles.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 44
  • bubbles2.jpg
    bubbles2.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 61
  • bubbles3.jpg
    bubbles3.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 80
nice lil dragon itbites,
Spinpes are my favourite dragon(you can kinda tell by the username)one tip make sure the enclosure has a dark area as they can stress out from is being in a too bright enclosure

cool as thanks for the tip, yeh i have plenty of logs and braches in there for her. I've heard if there real stressed they can play dead for like a week or something :shock: i recently took some advice and put a 40w in her enclosure bringing temps up to 28 in the basking area and around 23-25 everywhere else also i mist her every day is that too much you think? Very unusual dragons thats for sure :)

cool it's just sometimes her ribs show when she turns a certain way :shock: and i hate seeing that on any animal. Either way she's definitely happy and healthy which is the main thing even when one of the baby gwd's jumps in for a visit every now and then LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back