My Angle headed dragon wont eat :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyBen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :) My 3 month old Angel headed dragon hasnt eaten in 3 days his last feed was 5 small crickets I have heard before that they sulk a lot. he is so tiny. i have increased his encosure temp to around 22c incase he is getting too cold have you any other suggestions? :?: ? Thanks

Mine were a bit sooky and off the tucker last night (20deg) but I just put it down to wet weather behaviour, like air pressure changes and photoperiod.

3 days quick rush it to the doctor...lol...nothing to worry about 5 crickets for a 3 month old is heaps to last well over a week, 22c is fine but you can boost it up to 26-28 if you want, yes they do sulk alot so at that age its best not to handle alot, try feeding him again on the weekend, try and introduce the crickets one by one as dropping in a few can confuse the poor little things and not eat.

Marc

thanks nuthn do you know how long these little guys can go without a feed?? just wanna no if im gonna have to force feed in a week or something if he doesnt start munching :) I hope it doesnt come to that hes a funny little guy. what temp do you usually keep yours at?

hehehe thanks marc that takes a huge worry off my mind :) hes such a little guy compared to my beardys so I get a bit worried :) I'll try again this weekend and try the one by one method thanks again Marc and nuthn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back