my bearded dragon is acting odd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
my female bearded dragon is being abit weird of late she normally sits under the light all day and runs around but the past 2 days all shes done is hide under her rock she did this bout a week ago but she would come out at night my little bearded dragon is fine running around at high speed very anoying lol

my female bearded dragon is being abit weird of late she normally sits under the light all day and runs around but the past 2 days all shes done is hide under her rock she did this bout a week ago but she would come out at night my little bearded dragon is fine running around at high speed very anoying lol

How old is she? Could just be the cold weather, is she in with other beardies?.

go away wranger i dont see how im rude i was just asking about geckos on that chat thing but anyway back to my bearded dragon she is about a year old and she is in with another bearded thats abit younger

go away wranger i dont see how im rude i was just asking about geckos on that chat thing but anyway back to my bearded dragon she is about a year old and she is in with another bearded thats abit younger
its wranga.
yep thats right you were just asking about geckos. how come you were kicked from chat how many times before you were banned?
anyway its up to others if they help you, just wanted to let them know how you can be rude before they go out of their way helping you

nah shes not getting piked on shes the biggest reptile in the tank go away wranga

Geckoes are great i dont think wranga has anything against you but next time be a little bit more considerate, thats all. When you say reptile do you have other species in the tank with her??/

yes there are baby blueys and 1 cunningham skink in there but shes only started doing this in the last 2 days and they have all been together all winter

hmm possibly the cunninghams is annoying her?

P.S Please have your chat fights in the chat room. Thanks

its wranga.
yep thats right you were just asking about geckos. how come you were kicked from chat how many times before you were banned?
anyway its up to others if they help you, just wanted to let them know how you can be rude before they go out of their way helping you

yup dont help the welfare of the animal because the owner is rude :rolleyes:

Ok but im pretty sure that its not great to have alot of different herps in the one enclosure how big is the enclsoure? Perhaps the blue tongues are becoming territorial and ganging up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back