my beardie actually wont eat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyday i spay my vitticeps outdoor enclosure and then run around liking up the droplets all 5 of em then they go to the water dish and spend about 5 minints drinking everyday wich is good and my big one i got off a fulla cause he dindt know how to look after it and it had a fractured tail and it had about 7 cm dead tail and the front of its jaw was missing has made a full recovery it drinks soo much everyday but will only eat them big hard black beetles that are so hard to fiund so i force feede it woodies and dusted pinkies once i fed it a weaner mouse and it ate it :)

One of mine just sits there under the spray and licks it, the other has a spray phobia, runs around like crazy trynna get away... they will both drink outta the water bowl if i spray right into it!!!

i fed the lizard some of them black beetles today theni fed it some other things woodies and slaters and it got the taste for em now its my 2nd best feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back