My Beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure a bearded would die if it had no heat or lights for eight months. It means no heat to digest food, meaning food rotting in the stomach, and no lights and UV (which I assume) means MBD and a slow painful death.

Are you sure?

If you had no licence (and still don't), I suggest you hand over the bearded to the EPA. You can call them.
Then, if you want to keep more reptiles, get yourself a licence. It's quite easy, just fill out a two page application form from the EPA website, and pay $55 for five years. Then you can own captive bred beardeds that won't have problems.3

It's been a while since it's been in the wild, and it could have problems, so don't release it. I'm pretty sure that fines can be given out if they find out that your friend took it from the wild, or you, if they believe you took it from the wild. Really, it's better to go there yourself then they find out.

~ notechistiger.

no i have a license ( have for a few yrs!), snakes, had beardies in the passed and have a feww turtles

i have taken the beardie to a carer

they were very nice and happy to take him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back