My Bredli Enclosure update.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellysteaparty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have to start a new thread because it wont let me add on any more to the old one. So it's still a bit messy and not finished yet but this is the pic after I had to take it back nearly to grout and repaint and seal it. Not washed yet after buffing it but had to take pic while there was some sunlight left.
002.jpg

It wont upload my pics here either. It appears to have fluked the one. This site is the most unfriendly one i've come across.

Last edited:
Try resizing your pics before uploading, it may help

Thanks Jaxrtfm, but same pics, same camera, same settings. It wont let me add words or add to my own threads either most of the time. Even my Home page is all distorted and unfixable. It has been since I subscribed. Thanks anyway.

Needs some dry brushing =p then it'll look great :D.

Thanks. It had dry brushing effect before I had to strip it back :-( (see pics in my other thread). It's my first attempt at making any DIY so I am giving up on it and just getting it finished. I don't think the Bredli's will care if it's not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back