My bredli :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathinfire

Reaction score
Heres a few snaps of my bredli I took this afternoon during a feed. His about 13months old now and a little over 3ft in length. One happy little python :)

bredli5.jpg

bredli4.jpg

bredli3.jpg

bredli6.jpg

Thats a nice Bredli mate. Nice light colours.
Is he still on pinkie rats? I'm only asking because I have one myself about the same age, although a little bigger probably because it is a little pig and eats 2-3 at a time and is now onto large mice/weiner rats.
I AM NOT saying you are doing anything wrong, just letting you know what mine is up to. I'm only a relative newbie, but I think your little fella could eat something a bit bigger.

Nice bredi u got there. The color on it is great.

Rennie said:
Thats a nice Bredli mate. Nice light colours.
Is he still on pinkie rats? I'm only asking because I have one myself about the same age, although a little bigger probably because it is a little pig and eats 2-3 at a time and is now onto large mice/weiner rats.
I AM NOT saying you are doing anything wrong, just letting you know what mine is up to. I'm only a relative newbie, but I think your little fella could eat something a bit bigger.

They were out of weiner rats and adult mice at the local pet store so i had to get the rat pinkies, his been on weiner rats for the past few weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back