My Cali King

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I finally managed to get a good pic of my albino California Kingsnake (Lampropeltis getula californiae). Enjoy...

100_2323.jpg

is that the one that escaped and was found under the house?

kevyn you have done it again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now i am jealous lol
thats a great looking snake kevyn how big do they get ?

Wow, how cool is that kev! she/he looks great. Are the eyes red? (I know its albino but ive heard not all albinos have red/pink eyes????
On 2nd check, they look like they're red.

First off, thanks for all the kind words. Secondly, that is the one that escaped under my house. He's doing really well now, and is growing like a weed. He should get around 4 or 5 ft., and I've only had him for not quite a year. Less if you factor out the time he was missing for. I vowed I'd never own a colubrid, but when I saw this guy, I couldn't resist.

What a stunner!!!!.Just gorgeous.

Your Not a fan of colubrids Kev?.
Surely that will change your mind.

Good to see you got him back though,i would be shattered if he got away.

Very nice and i did indeed enjoy.Thank you.

have you got a pair or just the one? they look awesome mate.

regenold
Posted: May 26, 2004 - 02:52 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually is it somethjing like a real midly venemous snake or something along those lines?

You're more right than you know. Dr. Fry recently proved that all colubrids have extremely mild to strong venom. Colubrids, are the large family of snake and the most widly distributed. They are the beginings of the highly advanced snakes like Elapidae and Viperidae.

kevyn said:
Dr. Fry recently proved that all colubrids have extremely mild to strong venom.

All colubrids? Even Corn Snakes?

Hix

That is a beautiful snake man.....I love albinos!!!

Have you got a partner for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back