my childreni bit me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Damn. This morning I picked up my snappy childreni and the little bugga bit me!

lol it's fun I have got used to my female Stimsoni biting me every time I pick her up

Greebs are you interpreting bs's messages for us? :? That's so nice of you! :shock:

It's not easy.What are they teaching kids these days?

By the way..I went to pat my dog this morning and she licked my hand!

That's coz you forgot to wash your hands after handling your toast. Everyone knows toast is the natural food of dogs! :lol:

heh, I have noticed a sudden increase in b_s's grammar and punctuation. Thanks greebo, you've done us all a service.

Oh my god! The snake bite helped my punctuation. Or maybe its turning 13. Maybe its because I'm now in year 8 and its sooooooo hard. Gettin bitten by snakes is mad .I love being bitten by little ones now but a big one would be a bit scary.

*sigh-Greebo

That can't be right Maggie! Remember that big bird swooped down and took his toast when he was outside giving it some U.V.

I only lost Crusty..I still have Helga.
She has gone a funny green colour..I think she maybe going to shed...

Common with this species Greebs! You obviously haven't heard the tip about covering them with butter or margerine and cosuming them before the green becomes uniform all over? You may still be able to save yaself some vets bills though as a very exprerienced keeper once told me that if you very carefully cut off the green bits the rest is perfectly alright. Apparently all the keepers with lots of experience on this species regularly extend their use by dates by using this method.

nothing like a snake with "attitude" to keep you on your toes eh??

:)

Damn. It wasn't me with the punctuation,it was that good looking bloke Greebo. Thanks. I'll try to punctuate better from now on.

:twisted: Greebo

might wanna try the spell checker as well.
sorry j/k

:twisted:

heh, i find this all quite amusing. poor b_s... that's alright mate, keep at it! you'll get there soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back