my DIY enclosure is finished what do u think of it :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nischic

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hay all i have just finished my bredlis enclosure....his name is George and i thought i would build him a new home......what do u think

it started as a run down older style T.V cabinet......i pulled it down and completely rebuilt it.....it has a full glass front and a pop lid......i even made the fake rock wall also. i wanted a feature cabinet in my lounge room so i built this.....its quite large and George is loving it :).....any comments on what to change and what u think of it would be good...
Cheers
Troy

Attachments

• enclosure one.jpg
    enclosure one.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 264
  • george on the ledge.jpg
    george on the ledge.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 170
  • george on the scooter.jpg
    george on the scooter.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 135
  • on my hand.jpg
    on my hand.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 136
Nice looking enclosure and nice looking tank ,well done,how old is that bredli i am just curious as i have one.

Cheers

George looks like a beautiful boy and has a excellent new house.Might need some more climbing branches,possibly abit more scenery.Is your water bowl a bit shallow?

yeah is george is just under 2 years old......he is quite small for this age.....he is roughly 130cm-140cm long

looks good :) I would add a few more branches, and maybe a deeper water bowl. what are you using as a heat source in there? maybe a few more plants too.
other than that, it looks good, great work :)

bloody good job mate.im sure that you are gonna add branches etc,but right now you have done a job to be proud of.put it in the lounge and it will rock the room.

That looks fantastic, I wish I was handy like you :)

cheers for all the positive feed back people......there is a large heat mat under his cave that he loves......not in picture as i was in the process of feeding him :)......deeper water bowl is on the cards and i was thinking of doing a creeper vine to give the rock wall some contrast?????

looks good mate i like the rock wall , the only thing is how do you go cleaning the substrate or changing the water , can you reach the bottom going in from the top ? might be worth adding a side door to make it easyer .

cheers nico

atm i use a chair to get down in there.......i will eventually do a opening side door as i dont want to interupt the front view if that makes sence lol

looks good :) I would add a few more branches, and maybe a deeper water bowl. what are you using as a heat source in there? maybe a few more plants too.
other than that, it looks good, great work :)
Agreed but looks good, nice Bredli too

thanks again people......when its fully finished (more branches and a water feature ) ill put more pics up :) :)

oh and by the way young george is for sale.......as the misses wants a baby diamond python and im not aloud 2 snakes :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back