My Dragon Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Great looking enclosure.

Netted's are great but they can be a bit messy. I have a pair and they are forever filling their water bowl with sand and they also fill up the glass track with sand too which I have to keep vacuuming out.

Great looking enclosure.

Netted's are great but they can be a bit messy. I have a pair and they are forever filling their water bowl with sand and they also fill up the glass track with sand too which I have to keep vacuuming out.

i have found that out/ and theres no animal in there yet, it was just me setting things up!.

I have put in a heat mat today so im just seeing how the temp goes in there. and weither i should put it on a timer or anything

thanks Jewly

I have finally set up my enclosure,
so here are some photos,
First off all, the enclosure I purhased of ESCAPEARTIST - he had done and excelent job.
and witht he help og ASP members and work mates i have finally finished. Just in time to pick up my little man on thursday (Thanks to Shannon, as i got her last little guy)
IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

WOW there great from a Iphone :) mine Suck haha :) how old is it? if its young i wouldnt suggest sand as Sometimes i can lead to impaction if u feed it in the enclosure but my oh my its a great enclosure bud:)

WOW there great from a Iphone :) mine Suck haha :) how old is it? if its young i wouldnt suggest sand as Sometimes i can lead to impaction if u feed it in the enclosure but my oh my its a great enclosure bud:)

Thanks Vassallo.
The little guy will be approx 5mths old. (hatched 9/11/2008)
Im glad that i can no relax a little knowing that all the major changes are done!

pygmy or bearded dragon? if pygmy DO NOT STICK HIM IN THEIR! remove the sand and use shredded paper and towels at the moment otherwise impaction will kill it!

should be fine at that age buddy. :) just still make sure theres daily poops :)

looks great may i ask how much a set up like this costs when i get money from rudd im intrested to get something like that and 1 or 2 pygymys :)

looks great may i ask how much a set up like this costs when i get money from rudd im intrested to get something like that and 1 or 2 pygymys :)

Hmm approx 1500 - 2000 total so Far

That includes everything
enclosure, Dragon, all furbishings,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back