"My family" car decals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

10hcaro

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I know they are super tacky, but I couldn't resist when our local newsagency started selling snake ones!!:D Anyone else have them?

Snake ones? that is awesome lol I want gecko and lizard ones!!
Alot of people are saying that it helps with dating as people can see if you are single or not LOLZ..

Ha ha! Let's hope the snake sticker doesn't scare away the droves of hot guys that will follow my car now :p

Last edited:
No but i might go look for them if they are out there, i might put one on my girls Tank. :)
If you look on ebay there are funny ones that say "Fu*k Your Family" and has a pic of 2 adults and 2 children being hung lol classic.

Haha... I imagine for some aps members that there'd be so many little snake stickers you wouldn't be able to see through the back windscreen.

lol, they have mouse/rat stickers too, maybe i can stick one on the freezer lol

I think Fuscus was referring to advertising that you own snakes. Certain members of society may feel the need to come and see your collection and maybe take home a souvenir...

I think Fuscus was referring to advertising that you own snakes. Certain members of society may feel the need to come and see your collection and maybe take home a souvenir...
I was!
But not just to avoid the souvenir hunters. I know that this is hard to believe but many people in the wider society think keeping snakes is weird. ;)

Oh okay, my bad. Good point I suppose - might stick them on the tank instead :)

Oh and as soon as people find out I'm vegetarian., they usually think I'm weird anyway lol

Oh and as soon as people find out I'm vegetarian., they usually think I'm weird anyway lol

I just think your wierd for keeping snakes ;)

Are you a vegetarian because of animal rights sort of reasons? If so how do you feel about rats having to die to feed your pets? Not trying to start an argument I'm just curious :)

It's cool - questions are good. I'm a vegetarian because I don't like slaughterhouses - I'm a scaredy cat myself, so I can't imagine what an animal must go through before being killed in that kind of environment. Rats and mice are ok, because generally they are brought up well and gassed humanely. Also, a snake can't really choose what food source it needs, whereas a human like me can. :)

It's cool - questions are good. I'm a vegetarian because I don't like slaughterhouses - I'm a scaredy cat myself, so I can't imagine what an animal must go through before being killed in that kind of environment. Rats and mice are ok, because generally they are brought up well and gassed humanely. Also, a snake can't really choose what food source it needs, whereas a human like me can. :)

Hi, does this mean if a steer was killed humanely and calmly without any stress yu would sit down to a big juicy steak?

Does anyone else think that those family stickers would be a great way for thieves, murderers and child molesters to suss out potential targets!!! I think you'd be mad to have those stickers on your car (not to mention they look a bit tacky lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back