My First BHP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKMST

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just picked up my first BHP he is a yearling and he is beautiful

A huge thanks to Tim and at URS for all this beautiful animal and fantastic service.

Well here he is....

Whoops didnt mean that here is just one more...

Whoops didnt mean that here is just one more...

nice BHP mate.i am waiting on my first BHP.I have orderd 2 of them should be comeing in 2 weeks. :).
How big is ur cage,what kind of lighting r u useing.

This ios going to make me sound like a moron but what exactly does BHP stand for? (I just know I am going to *headdesk* when you tell me because it will be obvious!)

Black Headed Python K&S.

Very cute looking snake there SNKMST!!!

4x2x2 for now lol that should last him 6 months or so then I will move him into some new enclosures I plan to build as I hope to get 3 hatchy BHPs in jan so I am going to need more enclosures. That is a uv fluro and a heat light.

What should the final enclosure size be to make it a comfortable size for it

4x2x2 is fine.

My BHP were in plastic tubs, and are now in 5x3x2 (lwh) and use every available inch of their enclosure.

Bigger IS better in this case.

Cheers

Thanks all for the comments, the addiction just got worse and I am going to get another 3 early january.

SNKMST,

We are glad that you are very happy with your new BHP I am sure that it will bring your a lot of enjoyment over the years they are a great python to keep and own.

PS thanks for the nice comment about our service we do appriciate it.

Regards Tim
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

You know what they say about blokes with big feet ;)

...... They have big shoes, heh heh

More Photos

Hahaha Brodie lol

Ok i finally worked out this camera so here is a couple more photos

Is he coming on Friday Brett? We can talk lots about cage construction too!!!

congrats on your bhp, very nice, i recently just got a pair of bhp's and am proud they were worth every cent, gotta love em, although i do think for some silly reason they have a black snakes head if you will

Peter that might be an idea mate I could bring him along, and show him off for a while will see how i go with time if not i will at least bring one of the yearling olives along.

Cage Construction yeah that is a task i will have to dive into again within the next 6 months.

looks like every1 is geting in 2 BHPs. i would like 2 see more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back