My Gecko Tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crap will god pay for the laser treatment to remove it so i can show i love him?? :lol:

No,
Godisbroke-1.jpg

constructive criticism....

Uneven line work (lines missing in spots), shape of legs and feet are all wrong, as are the eyes, crooked line work on the tail, colours packed ok but no definition of pattern on the body....

I'd ask for them to fix it up personally...

lol i know it's not "perfect" and that's ok it doesn't have to be =) i think he did a good job, he'd never even seen one of these geckoes before and i didn't have a picture of it in the position i wanted. The feet are pretty spot on in regards to my little guys i keep at home. =)

cool :) I do like the placement and you have a good 'canvas' for tattooing. Hope that doesn't sound perverted? lol

IMO if I were getting a tattoo and my tattooist had no idea about it I’d make the tattooist study heaps pictures very carefully or go to a tattooist who is more competent. Having a “at least he tried” kind of attitude isn’t good enough with something as permanent as tattoo.

But if youre happy with it... well at least you're happy.

It's not bad, I just think it could be A LOT better. Good luck with the healing.

geez everyone's a fricking expert,:rolleyes: i dont have a he tried his best attitude. I asked him to design it, I went back and checked it, I was happy with it.
I am happy with it. Given ten years I will still love it :lol: I wouldn't have got it if i wasn't happy with it.
Why don't you all open some more tattoo studios and then we'll have even more places to get this stuff done =p

Why don't you all open some more tattoo studios and then we'll have even more places to get this stuff done =p

Coming to NSW anytime soon? I'll book you in ;) hehe just kidding But I would open up shop if it wasn't for the Rebels MC owning this area :rolleyes:

sorry but i think it looks crap , it looks like its a stick on , like it was done by the apprentice,, i hope you can wash it of ???, or got it for free...???...all it does is highlight your strech marks....what a waste of skin

geez everyone's a fricking expert,:rolleyes: i dont have a he tried his best attitude. I asked him to design it, I went back and checked it, I was happy with it.
I am happy with it. Given ten years I will still love it :lol: I wouldn't have got it if i wasn't happy with it.

Sorry I perceived this "i think he did a good job, he'd never even seen one of these geckoes before and i didn't have a picture of it in the position i wanted." as an 'at least he tried' attitude.

I don't claim to be an artist but I know good work when I see it.

sorry but i think it looks crap , it looks like its a stick on , like it was done by the apprentice,, i hope you can wash it of ???, or got it for free...???...all it does is highlight your strech marks....what a waste of skin

If only I could afford another infraction, I'd tell you what I really think of you :x :x

Unfortunately I can't, so I'm going to have to bite my tongue and say that your comments were extremely uncalled for. If you don't like the tatt, fine, but there is such a thing as 'constructive criticism'.

ur so mean diamonddan dont be so rude i think it looks great

I do agree that it does look like it has been done by an apprentice but the way you have written that isn't very nice at all. You could have went about that a whole different way without being insulting.
You are rude.

'constructive criticism'. was all i added , if she dont want to hear it than dont post it ...

I love it. :)

Loved the studio too, very professional and very helpful. I am going back there for my next tatt as soon as I find the perfect design for what I want. :D

Way to go Tsi !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back