My GTP first shed!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exciting. Ours shed through the night and we missed it, The following night Mowgli (jungle book) was really active after the well deserve rest through the day.

It is really exciting to see them when they have or even during there first shed. I have 5 snakes, however I still never get tired of watching them shedding.

- - - Updated - - -

It is really exciting to see them when they have or even during there first shed. I have 5 snakes, however I still never get tired of watching them shedding.

well your lucky then his first shed and you got to watch , its a great experience to watch them shed , ive seen it a few times but only once was i early enough to catch it when they where getting that first part off their head , in the same shed i also got to confirm my boys sex his a boy :) as i seen 2 big sperm casts(i think thats their name ) about 20-30mm long pop out from around his cloaca

well your lucky then his first shed and you got to watch , its a great experience to watch them shed , ive seen it a few times but only once was i early enough to catch it when they where getting that first part off their head , in the same shed i also got to confirm my boys sex his a boy :) as i seen 2 big sperm casts(i think thats their name ) about 20-30mm long pop out from around his cloaca
Its almost done now, I think mines a bit young for the sperm plugs but I'll check anyway :).
I feel so bad for them, it looks so painful when they try to start the shed at the nose, before Mojito got the shed started he/she had a very red nose :(

Its almost done now, I think mines a bit young for the sperm plugs but I'll check anyway :).
I feel so bad for them, it looks so painful when they try to start the shed at the nose, before Mojito got the shed started he/she had a very red nose :(
not to sure but i would think its a little 2 young , with my guy his a few years old and obviously sexually mature so thats when the sperm plugs start to show

i thought the eye caps looked really awkward , it might have just been they way my boy was doing it though but i cant see rubbing your eye along a rough vine being to much fun but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back