My Lacies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Today is really just a cleaning & feeding day so to break it up took a couple of shots. I have purchased a mate for "Anna" the little lacie. They now live together in their new enclosure. The Bells phot is a bit out of focus due to glass reflection I think.

im envious!!! i love them, i cant wait to get a bells. who did you get it off? does anyone now of any body with any gravid lacies preferably bells? i want a hatchy in about 5 months or so.

Jase, I got the normal of David Kirschner at Neutral Bay and teh Bells of Shane Black but he did not breed it.

thanks, do you know if bob withy breeds bells? they look great eitherway, are you going to build another enclosure for them like the other one of yours. you must be running out of room in the yard!

I am going to keep them in that enclosure until next summer. Then they will go into one of my existing aviaries that curerntly has my blueys in them and I will let them hibernate the next winter. They should be pretty big by then so I am building them a 7m x 4m pit hanging off the back of my shed that will have a little door to let them get into the shed and I will cage off a section under the work bench.

The pic attached is the bluey aviary that they will go in next summer. I have posted it before but this way you know what I mean.

And I don't know if Bob Withey breeds them. I know this one came for SA.

Their flippin awesome peterjohnson64. I cant wait till i get mine.

How old are the two?

The Bells is from about October and the normal late November last year. They are growing about an inch each week now.

awesome bro :lol: i really have to get an aviary soon{ish}

Wow, both those enclosures look great. You really must take alot of pride in your animals, I think i'm gonna have to build something like that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back