My new baby boy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Python-Lover4lyf

Reaction score
I just picked up my gorgeous baby boy, Jax. He's a month and a half old centralian carpet (bredli) python. Have just put him in his new enclosure to settle for about week and he's just so perfect. couldn't be happier. have no pics yet as he is settling and don't want to stress him. He is the most ABSOLUTELY placid python i've ever come across as well as his many brothers and sisters. I give all my thanks to jinjajoe and can't recommend him enough. He is an amazing breeder! Very friendly, commited and caring and an overall great guy! Jax is in a wooden built enclosure 60cm long, 40cm wide and 40cm high. Hope he loves it. Will post pics of both him and his enclosure tomorrow! :D:D:D

did you finish the enclosure already?? Joe's a little bit great, dont go tootin his horn too much, we dont wanna give him a big head now do we hahahaha.. JKS Jinj :p

look forward to seeing him an his enclosure pics!!! Jax is a good name....

Thanks and your right ..... Edit ... Oh and i thank jinjajoe for being sort of great ... lol and yeah finished the enclosure and put him in ... it's scaring me he just went in and sat on top of his coconut cave under his light and has been in the exact same position for like 2 hours. Hasn't even flicked his tongue or moved a muscle. Is he asleep, stressed or just lazy? haha hopeing he's just asleep:p

Thanks and your right ..... Edit ... Oh and i thank jinjajoe for being sort of great ... lol and yeah finished the enclosure and put him in ... it's scaring me he just went in and sat on top of his coconut cave under his light and has been in the exact same position for like 2 hours. Hasn't even flicked his tongue or moved a muscle. Is he asleep, stressed or just lazy? haha hopeing he's just asleep:p

just leave him alone if you can.... massive changes for such a little guy remember !!!!

cheers

Joe

yeah thanks will definately keep it in mind :)

Sorry i didn't get them up yesterday. Will post some more pics of me holding him and him feeding and stuff like that in a few days .... still letting him settle

Attachments

• enclosure.jpg
    enclosure.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 50
  • my baby.jpg
    my baby.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 51
  • bubs.jpg
    bubs.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Some updated pics. Jax's pic blurs when you enlarge it because it's a phone pic :?

My baby_1.jpgWarm side.jpgEnclosure setup.jpgCool side.jpg

awwwwe so CUTE! and a lovely home he has happening there too! congratz and enjoy :D oh and more pics please! lol once he is settled lol no pressure.

lol i got him like 2-3 weeks ago he's settled in after the first night and was cruizing all over the enclosure. Thanks everyone and will get some more pics today. Lol it's kinda embarassing looking back at how overexcited i got :oops:

hahaha nothing wrong with getting excited! i was soooo impatient for my license to get sorted so i cud bring pretzels home! im just as impatient to finish building the new enclosure so i can get my beardies home. my brother and i do a little dance everytime a new part comes or we get something done on the tv unit hehe

dont be silly! lol the day i went to get monty i stopped at the servo and grabbed allens snake lollies and killer pythons 4 everyone! i then went on to 'handle' my python before eating it whilst giggling with excitment/getting high on sugar :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back