My new enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lanceinator

Reaction score
I finished my new enclosure on the weekend - I'm keeping two Bredli's in it and I was going for the "Red Centre" look, but the paint ended up pink instead of red. Its cost me approx $250.00 to build plus a weekend of my time. The skull was the result of a recent hunting trip and it painted up pretty good as well. Overall I'm pretty happy with it (and myself for making it!) and thought I'd share the love!

Lance

well done with making a great enclosure, that skull looks insane. and welcome to the site

It is good to see someone make an extra effort with the presntation of their enclosure. Well done mate looks great

Maybe put a bigger water bowl in there. I like to try and give them a bowl big enough to soak in if they wish

is that a species information card on the back wall if it is thats cool and i wanna do it with mine it makes it look really pro

lanceinator nice setup u got there & welcome 2 the site.

Thanks all for the positive comments! Yes that is a species card on the back wall , which I've made up on the computer. The enclosure is located very close to the front door and when people come over its the first thing they see. Its a great conversation starter (much to the "minister of war and finances" disgust). I felt that good presentation and the card at the back with some basic information answered alot of questions. I am aware that the water bowl is on the small side, but that will be fixed soon.

That skull should'nt be in the enclosure. It should be hanging up over my bar. It looks - how do they say? - fully sick

thats an awesome enclosure..the colour looks fine too

Very nice mate, very nice.

Lanceinator hey......you must work out :wink: :lol: :lol:

Sent you a private message mate.

the colour looks great man. nice touch with the snake description label (if that is what it is) nice touch with the bullet hole. good work mate

Looks great!

Did you make up the design yourself? Or is there a "pattern" that you followed off??

I would love to make one! (or pay my lil bro to!)

Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back