My new female NT's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
finally after about 4 years of wanting to buy I have finally found 2 very nice looking NT form BHP girls from Reedy'sReptiles both are roughly 6-8 years old bred 2 times each. I got a very good deal on the two so I am pretty excited as they arrive here at the end of the week.

finally after about 4 years of wanting to buy I have finally found 2 very nice looking NT form BHP girls from Reedy'sReptiles both are roughly 6-8 years old bred 2 times each. I got a very good deal on the two so I am pretty excited as they arrive here at the end of the week.

Python Rule, you are so lucky to get hold of your awesome looking pair of Katherine Phase NT Black-Headed Python's from Reedy's Reptiles ( David Reed ) for a very good deal.

l myself have purchase 6 x Katherine Phase NT Olive Python's from ( David Reed ) since May 2006, but l still have 4 out of the 6 which l got from him in August 2010, 2 are wild caught and 2 are 1st generation captive breed. l to got these Olive Python's for a very good deal.

Hope your Black Headed Python's one day breed for you, so we can see more NT Phase Black-Headed Python's in captivity good luck.

Reptilian1924 ( Les ).

Last edited:
Very nice, love their coloring.

I've seen recently a lot of interest in NT BHPs, what is the deal with just the NT ones? I asked snake ranch the other day what locality their BHPs are for when we receive ours, and they said they were from NT.

Very nice. Were they originally wild caught or some he bred. Will get some NT's off him one day

Cheers Justin

yep cought in 2006 as sub adults he has successfully bred 2 times from both. I absolutly love the difference in patterning and colour that the NT's give out

here is a photo of my male

Your male Katherine Phase NT Black-Headed Python sure looks awesome thanks for sharing a photo of him, l may one day contact Reedy's Reptiles ( David Reed ) and see if l can get 1 pair of wild caught from him, least l will know then where they come from natually in the wild, and have not been cross-breed with other Black-Headed Python's from different location.

Here you can see my very last Northwest Queensland Phase Black-Headed Python l use to own it was captive breed in 2006.

my male is captive bred and was purchased from someone else not david reeds, he was purchased as a 4 month old hatchy he is nor 7 years old and just a big puppy dog ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back