My new imbricata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stencorp69

Reaction score
I got a few South West Carpets today and thought I'd share some pics

lookin good stencorp !!!! what are they like too handle??? nice pics too!!

Very very nice stencorp.

Any idea on the locality that they would be from?

Thanks for posting the Pic's, I would desperately like to obtain a pair of these, just have to make do with pic's until someone in WA decides they would ship some to me, LOL!

Neil

Hissing a hell of a lot and feinting strikes but no tags yet. The guy I got them from certainly was wary of their bite and gave them due respect, so I guess it will happen before I eventually get them used to me.

They have brilliant blue/gray eyes too. One of the females is 2.6KG and 1.87M and the other female and male are 1.61M and just over 1.2KG.

Leave them alone for awhile and they should settle down. I've had Sth West's that seem completely psycho when purchased and yet a month or so later they are angels :)

Beauties! Very nice looking, could you post a pic of the enclosure?

Still trying to ge the hang of the digital camera, but this shot turned out OK

Still trying to ge the hang of the digital camera, but this shot turned out OK

Nice pic mate, but are in that last one the same specimens?
Those two seem more yellow and with some shedes of brown...Very nice indeed!
Cheers
Stefano

That last shot is superb Stencorp69 .

I love a good photo. 8)
Lovely rich colour and composition.

Excellent specimens too.

Thanks for sharing, we rarely get to see this subspecies. :D

Just a query for a Python newbie here, but when you first get your pythons and they're all moody, how do you handle them? Do you just use a hook to transfer them into their enclosure and leave them there until they settle down?

Hi Stencorp

Thought I'd post a pic of mine. Very similar head marking.

shax

Just a query for a Python newbie here, but when you first get your pythons and they're all moody, how do you handle them? Do you just use a hook to transfer them into their enclosure and leave them there until they settle down?

They bluff a lot, I thought I'd get tagged but I still am yet to shed blood. I used a hook to move their head away from where I wanted to pick them up initally, but as I was adviced in this thread they've calmed down after a few weeks (handling them less than 3 minutes a day).

Thought I'd post a pic of mine. Very similar head marking.

Wow its amazing the colour variation - mine have blue eyes and are a lot more yellow, your are a really nice caramel. Nice pic too.

Sten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back