my new jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELLIK81

Reaction score
hey guys....well since i just finished my woma enclosures i realised i had 2 spare heat mats to use....so i decided i wanted to get another snake to add to my collection....i wanted a climbing snake but was torn between either a jungle or a diamond.....

well today while in northside pets while i was getting some chews for the dogs i thought id have a look at the reps and see if anything tickled my fancy and i saw this female jungle.....so long story short i bought her.....she is great....was a little jumpy when i first got her out of the tub she was in but after a minute or two she was very calm.....

well anyway here she is.....
100_0524.jpg

100_0521.jpg

100_0522.jpg

cheers
Wayne

Is she eating mice or rats?

I cant for the life of me, get my jungle to eat rats.

They have some stunning black and golds at the gully at the moment too.

Is she eating mice or rats?

I cant for the life of me, get my jungle to eat rats.

They have some stunning black and golds at the gully at the moment too.

I was just in there yesterday actually with my Inland! I didn’t get a chance to look around this time though, but I did see the olive was in a very huffy mood...

yeah i was in there yesturday aswell.....went to get some food......my jungle apparently was on mice.....i did try to give it a pink rat today but didnt want a bar of it.....ill try her again next week...see how i go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back