My new pygmy python (pics inc)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah1234

Reaction score
I recently recieved my female pygmy python. Picked her up from the airport and she just stole my heart away such a gorgeous little thing she is. Absolutely tiny! It was a rude shock how small she was, I never anticipated she would be THAT small. She is such a darling, very calm to handle and has settled in nicely. The pics don't show her colour off as best as they could, she is varying shades of chocolate with a creamy belly, and very high amount of pattern. Her eyes are also a striking bright orange which I love.

Can't say enough about her. She makes my albino look like a total chunky boofhead!

If anyone has a male available shoot me a pm as I'm in the market for a boy also.

Cheers

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2739.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

It looks amazing, congrats again. Atleast it would be really cheap to feed being so small lol.

i cant wait to seeee HER SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gr8 score

Last edited:
awesome snake!!
congratulations and be sure to keep us updated with pics :p

It looks amazing, congrats again. Atleast it would be really cheap to feed being so small lol.

She will be a breeze to keep. I bought her a click clack (pink as she is my first girl snake haha) and it was too big! I totally anticipated her being so much bigger than she is. but she has made herself a happy little burrow under one of her hides and is very content in the substrate.

She's SO LITTLE!! That's sooooo CUTE!!! :D :D

That was my first reaction! I also couldn't stop saying she is like holding a little worm! she is so small I swear I have dug up bigger things out of the gardenbed.

i cant wait to seeee HER SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gr8 score

I can't wait for you to see HER too.

She's gorgeous!

awesome snake!!
congratulations and be sure to keep us updated with pics :p

Thanks I will keep everyone updated for sure. Will probably do an update thread once my albino darwin sheds again he has grown immensely since I last posted him. Little eating machine! Sitting on me relaxing while I send some emails and boy has he grown. I assume he HAS to shed soon or he'll pop!

Proud to announce that miss houdini just smashed down her first feed with me. a nice velvet mouse. I was so proud of her. Great little feeder definately not what I expected. What a winner!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back