My new U.Milii Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I bought a new gecko today who I've called Salem. He's a U. Milii Gecko and a great handler. Thanks Ian, I'm very happy with him. I went out and bought a nice large enclosure an put both Cujo and Salem into the one. It's not looking all that great right now but will be even better soon. Cujo is a bit timid, he's mainly clinging on the wall but not hiding anymore. Salem is parading around like he owns the place. Haha. If they don't get along, I'll just put Cujo back into his old enclosure and get Salem a girlfriend, but hopefully they'll get along. I might end up seperating them for breeding purposes anyway. The enclosure has two branches, four hides, a waterbowl and a few leaves. It's looking quite nice. Want to add a bit more later though. Salem's claimed the hollow log as his own which is perfectly fine by me. I want Cujo to be able to keep his house, which he loves. Here is a few photos of them and their new enclosure.

Picture060.jpg

Side on view. You can see Salem in the corner.

Picture048.jpg

Here's Cujo up on the side

Picture050-1.jpg

Salem

Picture058.jpg

Front on view. Haha look at Salem's little head peeping behind the log.

Picture051.jpg

Cujo

So what do you guys think of it so far? I'm pretty happy with how it's starting to look. It has sliding front doors so easy access. Yay.

Thanks :D Cujo is finally making his way down from the top of the tank whilst Salem is in the log. I wonder if they'll get along fine

he is probably just nervous im sure they will get along give them time and he will come out

Yeah. I still don't know if Cujo is actually a boy. He never calls or anything. Oh well. They wouldn't breed would they?

im not to sure someone will tell you i havent had any experience with geckos.. but yeah good luck and if they breed be sure to let me know:)

Haha. They would make strange babies if they bred. An Asian House Gecko and a U.Milii Gecko. I sorta hope they don't. If I want to breed geckos in the future, it'd be with two U.Milii's. I don't think anyone would want to pay for AHGs.

oh i thought you had 2 of the same hahah dont breed them! lol i didnt see the first and the last picture lol silly me:p

Haha. I don't want to breed them. But I'm unsure of the sex of Cujo and was curious to know if they would breed if Cujo was indeed female. I don't want them breeding. They aren't fighting or anything which is good, both have retreated to their hides for a snooze.

The fact that they are nothing alike never mattered for dogs. Haha. But anyway, Cujo was majorly stressing so I moved him back to his old enclosure and he's much happier. I want to buy a female U.Milii and breed them. That'd be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back