My Pink Tongue exploded !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in a couple Jason, space dependant, to introduce a different colour into mine. I assume they will be for sale in a few weeks?

I just got home to find pieces of my Pink Tongue all over the enclosure, so I collected them all up and put them in a bucket, here they are.
Do you mean she acctually popped!:shock: Or the babies popped out of her?:) either way love the babies!:lol:

hi jason. if you are sydney local you are welcome to the snails in my garden..there are plenty and i never ever bait them

Must have been pretty cramped and uncomfortable for her towards the end!
Is that a bigger clutch than normal? Also, how big are the babies, may be smaller than im thinking, but still, 24 :shock:

Wow Jason, those first photos of your adults are gorgeous, i didn't know pink tongues could look so pretty :D

Must have been pretty cramped and uncomfortable for her towards the end!
Is that a bigger clutch than normal? Also, how big are the babies, may be smaller than im thinking, but still, 24 :shock:

the babies are 10cm long, half of that is tail. Pink Tongues average 15 - 20 babies though have been recorded as having as much as 67!!!! which I'm sure must be some sort of live birth record

Exploded alright, I am suprised you didnt call the bomb squad :)

LOL I was expecting a more shade of red & pink in the pics when i opened the thread... Good to see it's cute little babies, congrats. Great strong stripey coloring on them can they keep it or does it always fade as they get older, a bit like mom?

24 babies! Holy cow, congratulations!

Say... 24 babies... you can't possibly need all of those... I mean, I don't even have 1... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back