My poor baby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be feeding him in the next couple of days, it'll be his first meal since the vet trip. I think he'll be fine. I always wondered whether or not the lump he had was painful, although it never stopped him from eating. If not painful I would imagine it still would have been annoying. I bet he feels much better now. Thanks to everyone who followed this, It's nice to see so many people care :)

The best possible news! That is great to hear. Am very happy for both you and Samson.

Cheers,
Blue

Fan-bloody-tastic, Tahlia. Will be interesting to see if his feeding response improves now he hasn't got the lump on his tongue.

Tahlia this is such wonderful news.......he had such a rough trot before being with you it would have been so awful if he had lost his tongue or worse........i am so pleased !!

Thanks everyone :)

I'll take pics when I feed him and I'll pop them up here.

wooohooo awesome news ! everyone at my pace has been following this are everyone is glad the lump is gone and not a nasty :)..
hope his first feeding after his ordeal goes well :)

Samson fed very well, I fed him on Wednesday night. He got into his food quicker than usual, most times he spends about 20 minutes sniffing his food before attempting to eat it, but this time he got into it pretty much straight away. He also coiled around it, I've only seen him do this a couple of times. He got it down well, and I don't think there are going to be anymore problems :D

Attachments

• Post op feed2.jpg
    Post op feed2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Post op feed5.jpg
    Post op feed5.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Post op feed6.jpg
    Post op feed6.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Post op feed7.jpg
    Post op feed7.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 24
Gosh, looks like a different snake. Good on you :) It's very rewarding bringing them back to health and happiness.

Good luck on Monday. How scary for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back